Before you start, be sure you have these handy:
- Your domain name: example.com
- Your email address: email@example.com
For more information, please read this article: Creating a POP/IMAP email account.
- Your email password.
- Your access domain. Read our article What is an “Access Domain”? for more information
Configure your Android device
- Open your email client.
- Enter your full email address and password, see Figure 1.
- For the Account type, we recommend IMAP.
- For the Incoming settings, we recommend using your access domain for the incoming server. You will also want to leave the Security Type as None. See Figure 3 as an example.
- For the Outgoing settings, we also recommend using your access domain for the SMTP server, see Figure 4.
- Configure your Account options as desired on the subsequent screens and you’re done!